I. Q. TEST
The Aunti Thesis of Productivity
- If you went to bed at 8 am and set the alarm to get up at nine o' clock the next morning, how many hours of sleep would you get?
- Does England have a Fourth of July?
- Why can't a man living in Winston - Salem N.C. be buried west of the Mississippi River?
- If you had a match and entered a room with a Kerosene lamp, an oil heater and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?
- Some months have thirty days, some months have thirty one days. How many months have twenty eight days?
- A man builds a house with four sides to it, and it is rectangular in shape. Each side has a southern exposure. A big bear comes wandering by. What color is the bear?
- How far can a dog run into the woods?
- What four words appear on every denomination of U.S. coin?
- What is the minimum of baseball players on the field during any part of an inning during a regular game?
- How many outs in an inning?
- I have in my hand two U.S. coins which total fifty-five cents in value. One is not a nickel. What are the two coins?
- A farmer had seventeen sheep; all but nine died. How many does he have left?
- Divide thirty by one half and add ten. What is the answer?
- Take two apples from three apples and what do you have?
- An archaeologist claimed he found some gold coins dated 46 B.C. Do you think he did? Explain.
- A woman gives a beggar fifty cents. The woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?
- How many animals of each species did Moses take aboard the ark with him?
- Is it legal in North Carolina for a man to marry his widow's sister? Explain.
- What word in this test is mispelled?
- From what animal do we get whalebones?
- Where was Paul going on the road to Damascus?
||The Auntie Productive League
If we don't have to, we won't do it.